Welcome to the new property-centric Moody’s CRE platform!
Welcome to the new property-centric Moody’s CRE platform! This new technology offers a Research-Marketing combination alternative for CRE professionals while continuing to provide a national interface through the Catylist | Moody’s CRE network.
Member listings will continue to be marketed to the general public, on our national site, Commercial Exchange, and all of our economic development relationships throughout Michigan. Members will continue to have access to national data.
Costs remain the same and range from $40-$80 per month. No listing limit and no long-term commitments.
What’s New and On the Way:
- Property Records for every address, including off-market data
- Tax cards
- Loan data
- Commercial mortgage-backed security data
- Climate risk data
- True-owner data
- Tenant data
- Market/submarket/property-level analytics from REIS
- Sales comps from First American
- New construction details
What is CPIX?
CPIX is a Commercial Information Exchange (CIE) powered by Moody’s Analytics CRE (Catylist).
CPIX is a commercial real estate site that has focused on marketing since 2002. In October 2023, CPIX will evolve into a property-centric site focused on marketing and also providing national detailed information on commercial properties.
New to CPIX: off-market data (property records), tax cards, loan data, commercial mortgage-backed security data, climate risk, market statistics, true-owner data, tenant data, market/submarket/property-level analytics from REIS, sales comps, and new construction details.
Researchers also focus on adding additional listing data that is exclusive to members only.
Membership is available to anyone for $40 – $80 per month. Fees may be discounted based on membership in the Commercial Board of REALTORS® – Michigan (CBOR), CRE Pros, any REALTOR® Association, or our 25+ Alliances throughout the state of Michigan.
All Member provided data is 100% accessible by the general public and is automatically updated on several economic development sites, including Southwest Michigan First, Saginaw Future, Detroit Regional Partnership, City of Fenton, Monroe County, Ann Arbor SPARK, Lansing Eaton Area Partnership, St. Clair County, Flint Township, Flint & Genesee Group, and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC).
CPIX also extends nationally to an expansive network of commercial listing services, including 50+ sites and the national Marketplace CommercialExchange.com.
CPIX Member Benefits
CPIX helps commercial professionals get their jobs done better, faster, easier, and cheaper.
- National Exposure – National exposure through Commercial Exchange at no extra charge.
- Add Listings – Add an unlimited number of listings, searchable across our nationwide network of commercial listing services.
- Property Search – Access 2x more property listings; create catalogs and saved searches. Search national listings, posted needs/wants, recent sales & lease comparables, and history.
- Enter listings once – Searchable by the general public and across our nationwide network, partner, and economic development sites.
- Alerts & Notifications – Receive email or RSS notifications of properties, comparables, posted needs/wants, recent CIE activity, and posted industry news tailored to your preferences.
- Mobile Access – Access on any phone or tablet.
- Reports & Brochures – Create customized reports and brochures with dozens of options including maps, company branding, demographics, and attachments.
- Sale & Lease Comparables – Access to the historical database of sale & lease transactions in your market.
- Email Communication – Communicate with other CPIX members via email. Send & receive messages about new or updated listings, deals done, opportunities, etc.
- Prospects / Leads – Find out what professionals in your area are looking for by receiving emails tailored to your preferences or searching the database of posted Needs/Wants for leads.
- SMS / Text Messages – Receive instant text messages to your mobile phone whenever inquiries are generated for your listings.
- Professional Profile – Create a detailed, search engine optimized resume highlighting your expertise, property listings, recent transactions, and more.
- Market Statistics & Analytics – Access to local market statistics (average lease rates, trends, etc.) as well as current demographic and economic data.
- Export Options – Export your data or search results any time in XML, CSV, XLS.
- Controlled Pricing
Contact us with questions: 810.603.0676 or email@example.com
CPIX Membership Pricing
CPIX Membership includes exposure on our national site www.CommercialExchange.com at no additional cost.
Market listings to the public & search nationally.
All CPIX fees are collected quarterly or annually in advance.
CBOR AND CRE Pros Members: $40 per month, collected quarterly in the amount of $120
Non-Members: $80 per month collected quarterly in the amount of $240
*We recommend that you join CRE Pros to reduce CPIX fees
CBOR Secondary REALTOR® Members and Members of another REALTOR® Association: $50 per month, collected quarterly in the amount of $150
REALTOR ®Alliance Members (includes secondary CBOR Membership and CPIX): $50 per month, collected quarterly in the amount of $150
*For more information about Alliance Membership, click here: Alliance Membership
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catylist-powered technology is trusted by over 70 REALTOR associations, hundreds of economic development communities, commercial professionals, and thousands of CRE brokerages across North America.
CommercialExchange.com is our national marketplace, bringing together listings from the Catylist Member Network and attracting investors, developers, and tenants nationally.
The Commercial Exchange Difference
How is Commercial Exchange different?
- No charge for you – Every Catylist Network Members’ listing will be showcased at no charge.
- You’ll stand out – Your listings will not drown in a sea of aggregated data.
- We do the work for you – You don’t have to take any action to get your listings on Commercial Exchange.
- Trusted source – Since we are using only Catylist Member Network listings to populate Commercial Exchange’s national database, information will be verified and up to date.
- Search Engine Optimization – Our comprehensive strategy to put your listings at top of Google results includes both paid placement and organic SEO.
- Local Advertising – Through facilitation by our customers, we’re sponsoring events and placing Commercial Exchange ads in our local markets.
- Social Media Ads – We’re inserting Commercial Exchange into the conversation where potential leads are browsing content.
- Brand Partnerships – By placing our marketplace on CRE news and blogger sites, we’re growing awareness within larger audiences.
- Webinars/Demos – Through digital targeting, we’re reaching the masses with opportunities to get an inside look at the marketplace.
- Email Marketing – We’re driving traffic with drip campaigns and by inserting Commercial Exchange listing links in our broadcast email tool.
- National Trade Shows – Our booth presence and live in-person demos at CRE industry conferences increases awareness and interest exponentially.
- Press Releases & Earned Media – We’re regularly releasing communications to national audiences putting Commercial Exchange at the forefront.
- Catylist Member Network Word of Mouth – Through association partnership communications, Commercial Exchange is gaining rapid traction in our local markets.