Farmington Hills, MI (April 19, 2010) Friedman Real Estate Group, Inc. recently negotiated the sale of 12,000 square feet of industrial space located at 900 Tacoma Court in Clio, Michigan. The seller, PNC Bank National Association sold the property to Webster & Garner, Inc, a distributer of commercial fuel, propane, and petroleum products. Webster & Garner is a family-owned business established in 1921, and the oldest Sunoco distributer in the United States. Vice President, Paul Feldman of Friedman Real Estate Group represented the seller in this transaction.
Founded in 1987, Friedman Real Estate Group, Inc. is one of Michigans largest locally owned and operated commercial real estate organizations. Friedman provides a complete package of commercial brokerage services to clients throughout Metropolitan Detroit. As a full service company, Friedman takes an innovative and personalized approach to real estate brokerage. Friedmans individualized client attention ensures customer satisfaction and quality control. As the property and asset management arm of the Friedman Companies, Finsilver/Friedman Management Corporation is one of the Midwests largest managers of commercial real estate. Finsilver/Friedman manages over 90 facilities encompassing over 10 million square feet of commercial and multi-family properties throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida. The Friedman Companies represent institutions, major property owners, national and regional retailers. Friedman provides a broad spectrum of services including land services, tenant representation, investment brokerage, facilities planning, space planning, interior design, full service accounting, physical property management, construction management, financial analysis, risk management, strategic asset management, acquisition and disposition services. www.friedmanrealestate.com.