What Is Commercial Exchange?
Catylist-powered technology is trusted by over 70 REALTOR associations, hundreds of economic development communities and thousands of CRE brokerages and commercial professionals across North America.
CommercialExchange.com is our national marketplace, bringing together listings from the Catylist Member Network and attracting investors, developer and tenants nationally.
The Commercial Exchange Difference
How is Commercial Exchange different?
No charge for you
Every Catylist Network Members’ listing will be showcased at no charge.
You’ll stand out
Your listings will not drown in a sea of aggregated data.
We do the work for you
You don’t have to take any action to get your listings on Commercial Exchange.
Since we are using only Catylist Member Network listings to populate Commercial Exchange’s national database, information will be verified and up to date.
Searchers will be able to:
- Access and save your listings
- Receive alerts for new listings
- See your listings on any device they’re using
- Receive your listings through broadcasted emails
- Find your contact information on listings of interest
- Benefit from SEO and find your listings easily through Google search
Driving Traffic and Awareness
Search Engine Optimization
Our comprehensive strategy to put your listings at top of Google results includes both paid placement and organic SEO.
Through facilitation by our customers, we’re sponsoring events and placing Commercial Exchange ads in our local markets.
Social Media Ads
We’re inserting Commercial Exchange into the conversation where potential leads are browsing content.
By placing our marketplace on CRE news and blogger sites, we’re growing awareness within larger audiences.
Through digital targeting, we’re reaching the masses with opportunities to get an inside look at the marketplace.
We’re driving traffic with drip campaigns and by inserting Commercial Exchange listing links in our broadcast email tool.
National Trade Shows
Our booth presence and live in-person demos at CRE industry conferences increases awareness and interest exponentially.
Press Releases & Earned Media
We’re regularly releasing communications to national audiences putting Commercial Exchange at the forefront.
Catylist Member Network
Word of Mouth Through association partnership communications, Commercial Exchange is gaining rapid traction in our local markets.
Promoting your Listings
The more traffic we drive to Commercial Exchange together, the more leads your listings will get! All leads from Commercial Exchange are displayed in your Catylist dashboard so you can easily follow up.
- Share your listings to your social channels often. We’ve made it easy to share your listings. Simply click the “Share your listings” link on your Catylist dashboard.
- Event collateral: If you are sponsoring any community events, we encourage you to drive traffic to your agents’ listings through the public search on Commercial Exchange. Advertise the message: “Search on Commercial Exchange for Commercial Property Listings.”
- Share with local press contacts. Local business journals and commercial real estate blogs want to stay abreast of local transactions. Share your company’s newsworthy listings with news outlets so they can report on commercial property happenings in your market and increase exposure to the free search on Commercial Exchange.